Friday, December 5, 2014

Where I've Been & Future Plans


 

Wow, look at that, I haven't completely fallen off the face of the earth!

First off, I need to apologize for the radio silence around here. My life got unexpectedly crazy busy over the last few months and hasn't stopped since. With my birthday, school, looking at universities and working, I haven't had time to think let alone blog.

I've really missed posting but unfortunately it doesn't look like things are calming down anytime soon. This does not mean I'm giving up on blogging because that is the last thing I want to do! However I doubt I will have as much time as I want to devote to this space until around the beginning of February. By then I'll have (hopefully) survived Christmas and exams and will be able to make a full return! By then I'm also hoping to have a new theme and have changed the look of the blog if I can figure out some of the technical stuff. I've got tons of ideas that I can't wait to share with you guys, so I hope you stick around!

- Faith Lorraine
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment