Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A New Foundation Favourite



While Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation is definitely not a new product, it is one that's been on my wish list for a long time. I always talked myself out of it because of the price, which at around $16 is a bit steep for the drugstore.

However, I recently caved and bought it, and so far its been totally worth the price. It gives a really nice medium coverage without being at all cakey. The finish is slightly dewy on my oily skin, but those with dry skin would probably get a natural finish. I absolutely love the coverage and the way it looks on the skin. Applied with a beauty blender and a light hand, I've actually found it looks really natural for a higher coverage foundation.
 
One of the best parts of this foundation is the lasting power. I can wear it all day, even in the heat and with oily skin. It doesn't fade or wear at all. In fact, it almost seems to look better as the day goes on. If you've been eyeing this foundation, I'd totally recommend that you go for it. I'm planning on getting another shade, since my tan is starting to fade (already, ugh). I hope you get good results if you try it! If you already have it, let me know what you think in the comments!





No comments:

Post a Comment