Saturday, July 19, 2014

Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer

Hi lovelies!
 
Just wanted to do a quick review post today on a product I've been loving!
 
The Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki is pretty far from a bronzer, it's much more of a highlighter than a bronzer. They do come in darker shades which can actually be used as bronzers, so if you're not interested in a highlighter at the moment, I'd skip this shade. However, it is an absolutely gorgeous highlighter.
 
 
 
 
It really gives a to-die-for glowy look that's perfect for summer. It can be applied dry or wet, depending on how high intensity you want your glow to be. I'm willing to bet this would last a really long time as well, it feels like you get a lot of product for the price you pay (I think it's around $8-$9). It applies wonderfully and feels really smooth. If you want something more subtle and prefer not to highlight your face, I love using it to highlight the cupid's bow above my lips or even as a browbone highlight. It's a really versatile product.
 
 
 
That's all for this product, at least for today! Thanks so much for reading, I'd love to hear your thoughts! Has anyone tried some of the other shades? What's your thought on the product? I'd love to hear from you! Have a gorgeous day! :)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment