Friday, September 19, 2014

Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer







 So after hearing hype about the Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer for years, I found an excuse to try it out after my beloved Rimmel Match Perfection ran out. After trying it, I'm now kicking myself for not getting it sooner! I've been using it everyday since I got it and it's been brilliant.
 
The coverage is way better than most of my previous concealers but still looks completely natural. It gives a really well-rested appearance to the under eye area. It also helps bring out the cheekbones, so you can skip using a highlighter if you're in a rush or don't want a super contoured look. Also, pale girls can rejoice! I got this in the lightest shade, Ivory, and it's just a bit lighter than my skin tone, making it perfect for the under eye.
 
 
My favourite method to apply it has been using a damp beauty blender, but fingers work as well. I haven't tried it with a brush yet but the consistency seems like it would work well that way too. If you're looking for a new concealer, I'd definitely recommend this one. I think this has displaced Match Perfection as my favourite everyday concealer! If you've tried it, let me know what you think in the comments!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment